What are cookies
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about your browsing habits and—depending on the information they contain and how you use your equipment—they can be used to identify you.
Types of cookies used
ColeMone uses the following types of cookies:
- Analysis cookies: These are either treated by the website or by third parties, allowing the quantification of the number of users and thus carrying out the measurement and statistical analysis of the users’ use of the website. To achieve this, your navigation on this website is analyzed in order to improve it.
- Technical cookies: These are treated by the website, allowing registered users to navigate through the restricted area and use its different functions, such as carrying out the purchase process of a product or service. Some cookies are essential for the operation of the website, such as the comment system or the search function.
- Personalization cookies: These allow users to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on criteria set by the user, such as language or the type of browser through which they connect to this website.
- Advertising cookies: These are either treated by the website or by third parties, allowing the most effective management of the advertising spaces on this website, adapting the content of the ads to the requested service or the user’s use of this website. The Owner or third parties may analyze your internet browsing habits and show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: This type of cookies stores information about the user’s behavior—obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits—allowing the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
You can accept, block, or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options.
The following links provide instructions on how to enable or disable cookies in the most common browsers:
The website uses ‘Google Analytics’ services that may install cookies used for obtaining statistics and advertising data.
This website uses ‘DoubleClick’ services that may install cookies to collect information for statistical purposes and website usage. The installed cookies help improve the advertising found on the website by displaying ads according to relevant content, thereby enhancing the user’s perception of the website’s quality.
This website uses ‘Google Adsense’ services that may install cookies to collect information for statistical purposes and website usage. The installed cookies help improve the advertising found on the website by displaying ads according to relevant content, thereby enhancing the user’s perception of the website’s quality.
To stop receiving personalized advertising from Google, you can disable ad personalization through Google’s ad settings.
The website uses ‘Stripe’ services that may install cookies used for obtaining statistics and payment processing.
The website includes other functionalities provided by social networks that may install cookies. You can share content on your social networks such as Facebook, Telegram, Whatsapp, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, or YouTube using the buttons provided for this purpose or using the social network’s own sharing tools.
Warning about deleting cookies